Welcome To PIA (Pension Investment Academy)
The Pension Investment Academy (PIA) runs seminars, debates and lectures that are at the cutting edge of pension fund thought at a leading London business school. It is designed for pension scheme trustees and executives who already have a base level of knowledge.
Who Should Attend Events
Trustees and Pension Executives can attend without charge but only by personal invitation. To obtain a personal invitation we invite Trustees and Pension Executives to contact Clair Janaway at email@example.com.
Investment Managers, Consultants and other service providers who would like to know more about the PIA or sponsor the PIA should contact Fred Jaffe firstname.lastname@example.org. These sponsors will have the exclusive rights to attend PIA events along with the other categories mentioned above.
The Next PIA Event Is:
Buy-in, Buy-out, Consolidation - What’s Driving Trustee Decisions and What Options are really Available
May 25, 2022
Bayes Business School, London
New Timings: from 08.45 to 10.15, light breakfast followed by tea/coffee
Free to Trustees and Pension Executives
• Just what options are available for schemes and trustees as they consider long term journey plans and de-risking?
• How effective are they today given the current economic and investment environment?
• Consider buy in, buy outs and consolidation and look at the attraction or otherwise of each approach given current economic and investment environment?
• What legal and practical issues including data management need to be overcome?
• Are there any additional challenges for smaller schemes?
• What is an effective investment strategy for your chosen approach?
• Can holding illiquid assets be a help or hindrance on your chosen journey plan?
Key Speakers confirmed so far: